WIMBLEDON 2022 continues at a fast pace and the excitement in SW19 is reaching fever pitch as we head into the weekend.
Rafael Nadal will return to action at Center Court on Saturday, as he will face Lorenzo Sonego, while Britain’s Katie Boulter and Liam Broady also fly the flag.
What is the Wimbledon Day 6 playing order?
All eyes will be on Court 2 early on, with Brit star Boulter taking on Serena Williams’ conqueror Harmony Tan.
Coco Gauff opens Center Court against Amanda Anisimova, ahead of Paula Badosa (4) vs Petra Kvitova and then Nadal placed No. 2.
Liam Broady is the first to play on number 1 Court against Alex de Minaur.
On other courts, games will be played from 11 a.m.
Center Court – from 1.30 pm
- Coco Gauff (11) v Amanda Anisimova (20)
- Paula Badosa (4) vs. Petra Kvitova (25)
- Lorenzo Sonego (27) v Rafael Nadal (2)
No 1 Court – from 1pm
- Alex de Minaur (10) vs. Liam Broady
- Iga Swiatek (1) vs Alize Cornet
- Nick Kyrgios vs Stefanos Tsitsipas (4)
SUN BINGO GET £50 BONUS & 50 FREE SPINS TODAY
No 2 court
- Harmony Tan vs Katie Boulter
- Richard Gasquet vs Botic van de Zandschulp (21)
- Magdalena Frech vs Simona Halep (16)
No 3 Court
- Cristian Garin vs Jenson Brooksby (29)
- Alex Molcan v Taylor Fritz (11)
- Petra Martic vs Jessica Pegula (8)
- Aljla Tomljanovic vs Barbora Krejcikova (13)
- Brandon Nakashima vs Daniel Elahi Galan
- Jack Sock vs Jason Kubler
- Qinwen Zheng v Elena Rybakina (17)