Vancouver weather: sunny and mild

Article content

VANCOUVER, BC: Monday, September 27, 2022 – Tuesday will be sunny and windy later this afternoon with south-easterly winds. Temperatures will reach a maximum of 21 C, although it will feel warmer with humidity and inland (up to 29 C). Increasing clouds tonight, with a chance of showers on Wednesday.

Article content

Weather: Vancouver, BC

Today: Sunny. The fog has cleared this morning. This afternoon the wind will be south-east 20 km/h. High 21 except 26 inland. Humidex 25 except 29 inland. UV index 5 or moderate.

This evening: Increasing clouds later in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Layer 14.

Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers around noon. Winds will be southeast at 20 km/h at the end of the morning. High 17. UV Index 3 or moderate.

Source: Environment Canada


Air Quality: Vancouver


Traffic: Vancouver

Zoom in and out to find notable incidents or to peek at a traffic camera.


More news, less ads, faster loading time: Get unlimited, ad-lite access to the Vancouver Sun, the province, National Post and 13 other Canadian news sites for just $14/month or $140/year. Sign up now through the Vancouver Sun of The Province.

Leave a Comment