if you missed Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness in the cinema (or you just want to enjoy Sam Raimi’s trippy film again) then you’re in luck: the film is now streaming on Disney+ and is available for sale and rent on VOD. The digital release on VUDU comes with bonus features such as featurettes and deleted scenes, and a gag reel. To promote the release, VUDU shared a deleted scene on their YouTube page, featuring Bruce Campbell’s Pizza Poppa.
Strange and America Chavez ran into Pizza Poppa on Earth-838, where America picks up some pizza assuming it’s free. Pizza Poppa is quick to summon her for not paying, and when he tries to confront Strange, the doctor exhorts him, forcing him to squirt mustard in his own face and punch himself in the face for three weeks. The deleted scene catches up with Pizza Poppa as the spell dissipates, declaring “Doctor Strange didn’t see the last of the Pizza Poppa!”.
In a nice coincidence, the release of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness coincides with Campbell’s 64th birthday. Happy Birthday, Bruce!
(featured image: Marvel)
- What do we think of the finale of ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’? (via io9)
- Chris Hemsworth wants to be in ‘Deadpool 3’ to bully Hugh Jackman. (via BBC Radio 1)
- Aidy Bryant leaving ‘Saturday Night Live’. (via Variety)
- That’s a nice little crab. (via The Guardian)
- This original ‘Star Wars’ X-Wing prop was auctioned for over $2 million. (via Comicbook.com)
- ‘Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile’ gets the feature film treatment. (via Collider)
Happy Wednesday, Mary Suevians!
-The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that prohibits personal insults against them, but is not limited to everybodyhate speech and trolling.—
Do you have a tip we should know? [email protected]