Harry and Meghan documentary: Charles breaks cover after Netflix series airs

King Charles has been photographed for the first time since the Duke and Duchess of Sussex released their amazing Netflix documentary.

His Majesty met with volunteers at King’s House, a community center in North London’s King’s Cross, just hours after son Prince Harry apparently savagely attacked him on the new show. The sun reported.

He also attended an Advent service at The Ethiopian Christian Fellowship Church in London.

In an apparent mockery of his father, Harry claimed he was “raised” by friends in Africa.

He said: “I have a second family there. A group of friends who literally raised me.”

The couple released the controversial new series on Thursday evening.

It contained never-before-seen photos and footage of their children, Archie and Lilibet.

The docuseries, titled HHarry and Megandelves into the couple’s “love story” and their feud with the royal family.

However, fans have noticed that some of their stories have changed.

For example, the Duke of Sussex said he had met the Duchess on Instagram, despite previously claiming that they had met on a blind date.

In 2017, Harry told the BBC: “It was definitely a setup – it was a blind date. It was definitely a blind date.”

But in episode one released today, Harry claimed that “Meghan and I met through Instagram.”

He added, “I was scrolling through my feed and someone who was a friend had this video of the two of them.”

And the prince revealed that the first time he saw a picture of Meghan was a picture of her with a dog filter on it.

“Oh god isn’t that the whole thing, it has dog ears,” Meghan said with a laugh.

“That was the first thing, ‘I was like who is that?'” Harry said, while Meghan added, “That’s ridiculous.”

It comes as TV presenter Piers Morgan has blasted the series as “worse than the Kardashiansand said the couple is “boring.”

TalkTV’s Piers tweeted: “This is worse than Keeping up with the Kardashians. Something I thought was not humanly possible.

“Disgusting how they repeatedly try to brand Britain a racist country. Most tolerant place in Europe, as all the coverage of their engagement/marriage showed.”

Neither Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace nor any member of the family have been approached for comment on the content of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Netflix series.

Episode one of the documentary opened with words written in white on a black background that said, “This is a first-hand account of Harry and Megan‘s story, told with never before seen personal archive.

“All interviews were completed in August 2022.

“Members of the royal family declined to comment on the content of this series.”

However, it is clear that no royal or palace households have been approached about the documentary.

This story appeared in The Sun and is reproduced with permission.

Leave a Comment