ENGLAND are looking to kickstart their Nations League campaign and move to the bottom of the group when they host Italy.
The Three Lions lost 1-0 in Hungary in their opening game, before a penalty from Harry Kane resulted in a late 1-1 draw in Germany on Tuesday.
And this time they have the extra incentive to avenge the Euro 2020 final.
Italy defeated the Three Lions on penalties at Wembley last summer to deny them a first-ever European Championship and bring the title to Rome.
But since then, the situation has deteriorated for Roberto Mancini’s men and, unlike England, they will not participate in November’s World Cup.
What time does England vs Italy start?
- England will take on Italy on Saturday 11 June.
- The match will start at 7:45pm UK time – 8:45pm Italy.
- It takes place in Molineux, Wolverhampton.
- Only 3,000 children were allowed to attend when UEFA handed England a closed-door match to the crowd’s troubles during the Euro 2020 final.
Which TV channel is England vs Italy on and can I stream it live?
- Channel 4 is the new home of England’s international matches.
- Coverage starts at 7pm – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, visit Channel 4’s website.
Can I watch England vs Italy for free?
- Yes. Channel 4 is FREE to all UK viewers with a TV licence.
Kalvin Phillips was forced out with a “severe blind spot” early in England’s draw with Germany and is a major doubt for this match.
Jack Grealish is likely to get a start after impressing as a substitute in Munich.
However, Trent Alexander-Arnold has left the squad.
Roberto Mancini is likely to start with one of Arsenal target Gianluca Scamacca Giacomo Raspadori, despite no goals being scored in recent previous matches.
Permanent striker Ciro Immobile was removed from the selection.
Former captain Giorgio Chiellini retired from international football after the 3-0 defeat to Argentina at Wembley, while his replacement Leonardo Bonucci was allowed to leave the squad.
Marco Verratti, Jorginho, Emerson Palmieri, Lorenzo Insigne and Andrea Belotti can also start their holiday.
* Betfair odds correct from Friday 10 June