Case filed against Kapil Sharma for breach of North America tour contract

A case has been filed against comedian Kapil Sharma for violating his contract for the 2015 tour of North America. According to a new report, Sai USA Inc. sued because Kapil was paid for six shows, but he played only five. . According to him, the comedian had said that he would pay for the loss. (Read also | Kapil Sharma laughs at team member for bad English

Sai USA Inc, based in New Jersey, is led by Amit Jaitly. Sai USA shared a report on the case on their Facebook page. They captioned the post: “SAI USA INC IS LESSING COURT AGAINST KAPIL SHARMA for breach of contract in 2015.”

According to a Times of India report, Amit said Kapil had pledged to make up for the loss. He said: “He has not acted and has not responded, although we have tried several times to contact him in court.” According to the report, the case is pending in a New York court. Sai USA Inc will ‘certainly take legal action against him’.

Currently, Kapil is touring North America with his team from The Kapil Sharma Show for their show Kapil Sharma Live. So far, Kapil has performed in Vancouver and Toronto along with Sumona Chakravarti, Rajiv Thakur, Kiku Sharda, Chandan Prabhakar and Krushna Abhishek.

Kapil shares photos and videos on Instagram and gives his fans a glimpse of his tour. He recently posted a video showing off his English skills and joked that his team member didn’t know the language. Kapil posted the video with the caption: “Too much English in #toronto #canada #kslive #kslive2022 #happycanadaday ps:- watch to the end.”

Kapil also posted pictures of himself sipping a drink on Instagram. He captioned the post, “Hello friends, sap pee lo.” Kapil also shared videos of his tour of the cities. The comedian closed his show, The Kapil Sharma Show, ahead of the tour. The final episode aired on June 5, and the next season of the show will be announced once the team returns from North America.

Leave a Comment