Today you’ll find a deal on Madewell clothing, discounted Solo Stove fire pits and savings at Wayfair. All that and more below.
WayDay and Memorial Day may already be over, but don’t worry, Wayfair’s 4th of July Clearance is here. Get big discounts – up to 60% – in a number of categories during Wayfair’s sale, from now until July 5. Enjoy huge savings on furniture, bedding, decor, kitchen supplies and more. You also get free shipping on orders over $35.
Here at Underscored, we’re big fans of everything Solo Stove has to offer. From fire pits to pizza ovens and more, the brand makes outdoor gatherings that much better. At the moment you can get up to 45% discount on fire pits. Whether you prioritize size, portability or versatility, you’ll find what you’re looking for in the discounted Ranger, Bonfire and Yukon stoves.
Direct-to-consumer brand Caraway offers high-quality cookware with a non-stick coating that takes the hassle out of cooking and storage – and it’s just beautiful to look at. Right now, you can get 10% off site-wide, including their beloved casserole, griddles, and even linens. Sales at Caraway are super rare, so don’t hesitate if you’ve got your eye on something.
Summer is in full swing and that means more time outdoors. If you’re looking to upgrade your patio and yard for lounging, gardening and entertaining, shop discounted at Lowe’s now. The retailer offers deals for all your home, garden and lawn DIY projects. Right now you can get 40% off patio furniture, up to 30% off outdoor lighting and up to 25% off select electrical equipment – plus discounts on kitchen cabinets, custom blinds, shutters, garden products and more.
Last-minute additions to your summer wardrobe and beyond are now within reach thanks to Madwell’s latest sale. Get 40% off your selected categories now — warm weather essentials like shorts, t-shirts and swimwear — and 25% off almost everything else. Make sure to use the code SUNSHINE to score these savings, now through July 4th.
• Haand’s handmade ceramics are a piece you’ll keep forever, and the site is now offering 15% off until July 1.
• Stratia’s excellent skincare line is now 10% off just for you; use the code CNN10 to save.
• Stylish t-shirts, sweats and more are all getting mega discounts during RicherPoorer’s Summer Warehouse sale.
• FunBoy’s highly Instagrammable luxury pool floats are up to 30% off sitewide during the brand’s Fourth of July sale.
• Don’t miss this mega summer sale at Old Navy, with discounts of up to 60% across the store.
• Get your veggies in with NutriBullet’s juicers — you can get 20% off now through July 4 with the code JUICE.
• Z Grills is having a huge sale on July 4th, and you’ll want to enjoy this pellet grill goodness.
• Whatever your take on fashion, Crocs’ comfort cannot be denied, whether you’re wearing them for practicality or as an ironic statement. Right now they are 48% off Amazon.
• This Anker dual charger is perfect for anyone with multiple devices or a partner they share electrical space with, and now you can save on it.
• Windmill’s air conditioners aren’t just effective, they’re damn stylish. Get free shipping on the device of your midsummer dreams with the code FREE.
There’s no doubt about it: Nugget ice cream is the best kind of ice cream. And you can get this coveted type of ice cream at home with the GE Opal Nugget Ice Maker, now discounted at $50. Yes, that’s quite a bit to drop on an ice cream maker, but ice cream lovers say it’s worth it. Not to mention that this machine has everything from a compact, portable size to Bluetooth connectivity.
It’s founder Jing’s birthday, so now you can get up to 25% off site-wide at Fly By Jing. Buy sauces, dumplings, spice mixes and more, and amplify your home cooking immensely. Manufactured in small batches in Chengdu, the products bring big flavor to every dish.
Hatch is offering their adult sleeping device, Restore, for $15 off when you use code SUMMER15 at checkout. The thoughtfully designed device allows you to program a custom sleep routine through your phone, with multiple elements to choose from: a reading light, a rest routine, a sleep routine, and more. Plus, you can take advantage of bedtime stories, breathing exercises, audio ecosystems, and more.
If you are anything like this writer, you are a big fan of Baggu. The brand makes sturdy, versatile bags and accessories that consistently get compliments from strangers. Right now, thanks to the online sample sale, you can find discounts on bags, pouches, housewares, masks and more — from 25% to 70% off, now through June 27. Shop now before all the bestselling prints are sold out.
Girlfriend Collective’s activewear is sustainably made, size-inclusive and ultra-chic – what’s not to love? Now through July 4, the brand is hosting its annual anniversary sale, so you can save up to 60% on select styles, from best-selling workout gear to swimwear to lounge sets and more.
The Moon Pod bean bags are a huge upgrade from the lean options of your childhood. Designed to mimic the sensations of flotation therapy, these chairs do just that; whether you’re sitting, leaning or lying down, the Moon Pod is ultra-supportive and molds to your body and every adjustment you make. Now until the end of the month you can get 25% off sitewide and save on Moon Pods, pillows and accessories.